Interested in working for a campaigning organisation and want to make a real difference?
Passionate about human rights, environmental and social justice?
Sick of injustice and poverty?
Excellent! So are we. Want to get paid to work on these issues and more? Fantastic!
We are now recruiting for our internship 2014-15 programme.
Our internships are a PAID, year long positions at the heart of our small organisation where you’ll gain all the experience you need to thrive in the not-for-profit sector.
No previous experience is necessary: just dedication and enthusiasm as you’ll receive ongoing training and support.
Click here if you like the sound of this and want to find out more.
Applications close at 17.00 on the 7 May 2014.
Main News Stories
The momentum builds as London Universities Purchasing Consortium joins Electronics Watch, to take action against labour abuses in the industry.
Yesterday students across the UK took part in stunts, actions and general mischief to mark Fossil Fools Day, a global day of action against the fossil fuel industry.
Walmart have paid into the Rana Plaza compensation fund, however their contribution is pitiful.
Follow @peopleandplanet's tweets.
- @peopleandplanet: In case you missed it - The University of Edinburgh and London Universities Purchasing Consortium are now... http://fb.me/3nZA8U2sU
- @peopleandplanet: This is a pretty awesome creative action.... http://fb.me/6m45XdDwi
- @peopleandplanet: These are brilliant resources from the NUS disabled students campaign. "We hope you find the guides helpful and... http://fb.me/1k9hP0T1O
- @peopleandplanet: London Universities Purchasing Consortium members manage contracts for a hundred million pounds each year for... http://fb.me/15PVncdh8
- @peopleandplanet: Overwhelmed by your options this summer? Or are you worried about aimlessly reliving your teenage years at your... http://fb.me/1jE4fbnLq