There’s never been a better time to take action on electronics sweatshops.
With our new Sweatshop Free resources you can
- Petition, protest, send a letter to your vice chancellor or pass an motion at your Student Union.
- Find out exactly how your uni can join Electronics Watch; helping to stop the abuse of workers making our computers.
If you want to learn more about the issues or how to run the campaign, have a look at the new resources.
Main News Stories
University of East Anglia's communications channels besieged by students angry at hasty rejection of fossil fuel divestment demands
Time for the brands to Pay Up!
New reports conclude that over €1 trillion in European financial institutions at risk from growing carbon bubble, while divestment from fossil fuels will not harm returns
Over 100,000 Cambodian factory workers are refusing to work overtime - the next phase of a campaign demanding a higher minimum wage.
Follow @peopleandplanet's tweets.
- @peopleandplanet: @MiriamDobson woopwoop! As are you. Hoping to use your intersectionality cartoon in the liberation group flier - would that be OK? Phoebe
- @peopleandplanet: On way home from Glasgow. an amazing #richmansworld w/ great people, stimulating discussion and #fossilfree action! pic.twitter.com/WLeVfn0lhY
- @Emma_Carter22: Had an amazing time at #richmansworld with @peopleandplanet Met some incredible people :)
- @peopleandplanet: Amazing first day at #Richmansworld in Glasgow. Today was all about cuts, austerity and debating the issues.... http://fb.me/6ttAc0L2N
- @TheCowThatSkis: Even on #IWD2014 in @peopleandplanet spaces, men dominate discussions. Spkng for 18secs vs women's 12 #richmansworld pic.twitter.com/kJCTCMRM3w