Start a group guide
Introduction to the guide
The guide is aimed at helping you with every aspect of starting and running a successful People & Planet group in your School or College. You can skip to the section you want using the headings below, or navigate through the whole guide step by step.
To get trained up on these skills, learn more about the issues and build your group, book a workshop from the support office.
About P&P groups
- Attract new members with these handy tips on Recruitment
- Organise a great First meeting
- Information on Working with your Sixth Form
- Make sure your Campaigning skills such as lobbying and working with the media are up to scratch.
- Organise superb Events where everything runs smoothly.
- Find out more about Useful skills such as design, websites and fundraising.