Green League Sponsorship Opportunities for 2014 and beyond
Each year, the People & Planet Green League puts sustainability on the desk of every senior Estates Manager and Vice-Chancellor in the higher education sector.
Do you want to be part of it?
Sponsorship of the Green League will:
Boost your company’s profile amongst an influential decision-making audience within the HE sector
Strengthen market awareness of your sustainability products and services
Highlight your position as a key industry leader in sustainability
“EcoCampus and NQA are proud to support the People & Planet Green League 2013, and work in partnership to encourage further improvement in sustainability within the higher education sector. We felt that the ambitions of the Green League 2013 aligned strongly with our own.” EcoCampus & NQA, 2013 sponsors
If you’re interested in associating your brand with the biggest driver of green UK universities please contact us. We are happy to discuss your specific needs and consider a range of partnerships with suitable companies and organisations.
- The People & Planet Green League in association with [your company name here]
- Exclusive branding on all Green League media and marketing material which includes online, offline and before, during and post-publication
- Full-page advert in the Green League Report distributed to all UK universities, HE sector bodies and decision-makers
- Promotional stall and speaking slot at Green League events & award ceremonies attended by Vice-Chancellors, senior Estates, Energy, Procurement & Sustainability Managers
- Cost: 2014 packages and full brochure available soon - please contact us to discuss.
“The People & Planet Green League has been instrumental in grabbing the attention of university higher managers, and getting sustainability onto their to-do list” Jamie Agombar, Environmental Manager, NUS
Our current sponsors for the 2013 Green League are: EcoCampus & NQA
Who can sponsor the Green League?
We are seeking expressions of interest from ethical companies & organisations in the following sectors:
- Ethical Finance
- Renewable energy
- Environmental consultancy
- Environmental software
- Recycling & waste solutions
- Sustainable construction
- Faitrade or ethical suppliers
- Like-minded organisations
We are seeking a maximum of four sponsors, limited to one sponsor from any given sector. All for-profit companies must meet People & Planet’s Corporate Funding guidelines and be aligned with the aims of the People & Planet Green League.